I have started work on faster image filters. These will be either written in c/c++ or unsafe/marshaled c#. Currently unsafe / marshaled c# is performing well allowing the ability to apply some filters in real-time while drawing on canvas. Looking forward to playing more with byte arrays and a larger convolution matrix. 😛
- x, y, z symmetry.
- Color selector, color cycling, random color.
- Circular array functions.
- Grid snap.
- Automated random coordinates. Adjustable detail.
- ‘Scratch pad’ for Painting 2d > 3d.
- Paint with mouse directly in 3D view onto X,Y plane.
- Export mesh to obj.
- Save Viewport as Image (png, includes transparency).