I had wanted to do this a while ago but couldn’t figure it out. It’s actually not so difficult after all.These are some simple home baked collapsible panels using c# wpf. Along with all this I’ve added a lot of the UI into the saved settings so when you reopen the program it looks close to how you left it, Window size/position, panels, etc.
I have started work on faster image filters. These will be either written in c/c++ or unsafe/marshaled c#. Currently unsafe / marshaled c# is performing well allowing the ability to apply some filters in real-time while drawing on canvas. Looking forward to playing more with byte arrays and a larger convolution matrix. 😛
- x, y, z symmetry.
- Color selector, color cycling, random color.
- Circular array functions.
- Grid snap.
- Automated random coordinates. Adjustable detail.
- ‘Scratch pad’ for Painting 2d > 3d.
- Paint with mouse directly in 3D view onto X,Y plane.
- Export mesh to obj.
- Save Viewport as Image (png, includes transparency).
I have started compiling a gallery of nRnd experiments on my old deviant art account. I love that site and it looks like a good option for storing images. http://magic9cube.deviantart.com/